Now you can place Teams calls and schedule meetings directly from Sugar, allowing your staff to get the best of both worlds: the ease of using Microsoft’s explosively popular communications and collaboration tool and the full contact-history and insights offered by SugarCRM.
Use the Teams connector to place Teams calls to your contacts or leads directly from Sugar. Once the call is placed, the system automatically generates a call record, so you can track the conversations your staff have, just like any other call. The Teams Connector also works with meetings, allowing you to set up a Teams meeting from directly within Sugar, and send an invite out to your guests with the appropriate Teams link. And when it’s time to hold the meeting, simply run it from Sugar.
- Click-to-call a contact or lead directly from Sugar
- Call information such as time/date, duration and involved parties are automatically captured
- If a contact or lead is not already part of your active directory, an invitation is automatically sent to the individual
- Join a Teams meeting from Sugar directly
- Schedule Teams meetings from Sugar
- Sugar sends calendar invitations with correct Teams links to all invitees
- Have better conversations by having all your contact information and history on the same screen as you call your contact
- Take advantage of your organisation’s existing communications infrastructure
- Leverage future innovations from one of the world’s largest communications platforms all from a single interface
Often combined with:
- A comprehensive add-on that allows you to mark a contact as an ex-employee of an organisation and track their new job, their replacement in the organisation, and their past contact history.