The CRM Strategy BCI connector gives you a competitive advantage by allowing your team to get to the right projects ahead of the competition.
Automatic imports and filtering of only the projects you care about means that your BDMs spend more time developing real opportunities, and less time sifting through data. With features that allow your team to convert key roles into sugar contacts and accounts, supported by Sugar’s full reporting suite, the CRMS – BCI connector integrates seamlessly into SugarCRM, enhancing your sales pipeline.
- Regular automated imports at the frequency you want
- Automatic import of related companies and people
- Ability to selectively convert roles imported from BCI to sugar accounts and contacts
- Ability to rename a project and still have it automatically updated by subsequent BCI updates
- A ‘Not interested’ feature to prevent future updates and refreshes
- Automatically flag architect or other key roles for better targeting
- Opportunities created under a BCI project automatically inherit address and contacts from the project
- Full contact and activity recording for projects – record critical calls, meetings, notes and tasks
- Automatically stay up to date on the latest construction intelligence from BCI
- Flexible targeting – Filter out only those projects at the right stage or with the right key people. Or turn off the filters to see all your projects at once.
- Get to the right projects faster by letting the system do the work by presenting only the projects that matter.
Often combined with:
CRMS – Custom Mapping
- A powerful mapping tool allowing you to draw custom map overlays and regions to better plan resources and sales targeting
- Map overlays automatically change colour to reflect likelihood of sales win
- Geocoded account information for dynamic maps and easy google autofill
CRMS – Employee history
- A comprehensive add-on that allows you to mark a contact as an ex-employee of an organisation and track their new job, their replacement in the organisation, and their past contact history.