(1) Sage SalesLogix wasn’t designed by a bunch of technoid geeks who think sales are things that go with boats. It was designed by salespeople for salespeople.
(2) It’s as simple to use as a contact manager (I oughta know), yet it gives you plenty of sales-specific features to help you sell more (like the ability to track your deals through the pipeline).
(3) It’s packed with time-saving shortcuts, like navigation buttons, pop-up lists, and customizable toolbars to help you do maximum work with minimum typing.
(4) If you’re an ACT! user, you’re going to feel right at home, right off the bat, with menus and keystrokes that are conveniently compatible.
(5) You can import data automatically–and not just from ACT! but from GoldMine™ and other products, too.
(6) When you need information RIGHT NOW, pay a visit to the on-line Sales Library, a great place for price lists, product information and more.
(7) No matter how many gazillion people or departments you’re dealing with at an account, you’ll always know where you stand, because Sage SalesLogix gives you a company-wide view of your relationship.
(8) If you aren’t on time and in touch, you’ll have only yourself to blame, because SalesLogix gives you all the tools you need, including a calendar, word processor, and links to your fax and e-mail programs.
(9) What about those annoying forecast reports your boss is always asking for? No problem. Sage SalesLogix can create and communicate them for you automatically.
(10) SalesLogix even does work for you! Yup. You actually can automate those routine, monotonous tasks like literature fulfillment, correspondence generation, and e-mail and use SalesLogix to track the status of each routine, monotonous task.”
Points 1 – 10 by Pat Sullivan quoted from the Sage SalesLogix Manual
Learn More about SalesLogix