Throughout this website you will find many case studies that serve as examples of the power of a customised Sage SalesLogix and/or E-Commerce solution.
Case Study One: A distribution company selling a large catalogue of products (> 500,000 items)
There was no standardised quoting, causing:
- Variable quotes
- questionable profit control
- Extended time to quote
- Uncompetitive quotes
This resulted in less profit and poor quote conversion rates due to extended delivery timeframes.
CRM created centralised pricing engines that all aspects of the business use for quoting including on the web, and automated the quote process that that all quotes can be generated in minutes, use controlled standardised corporate pricing policies, be captured in a way, they can then be converted to an order and done in minutes.
Client was able to change the sales force mix to have an internal sales unit at a reduced cost to serve a high percentage of basic quotes, and free the field staff for more complex business, increased the conversion rate of quotes to orders due to fast turnaround time and reduce the overall cost of business, delivering profitability and room to innovate in the web space using the same tools used internally.
With the right CRM solution, you can:
More Sage SalesLogix case studies
- Arm sales and marketing teams with the sales automation, productivity and business analytics tools they need to increase performance.
- Target your most profitable prospects and customers through multi-channel marketing campaign management tools.
- Deliver outstanding customer experiences by quickly and knowledgably addressing customer inquiries.
- Use advanced analytics tools to assess performance across your organization and uncover new opportunities.
- Select the deployment, access, and payment methods that are right for your unique business.
Get The Job Done Right
Call Now For Your 30-Day Free Sage Saleslogix Trial: +613 9803 5522